It’s now even easier to find out what’s happening at your Happy Place. Here are some of the added features of the new site:
New Changes, Same Happy PlaceWhat are the actual changes?
Borgata is now fully integrated as an MGM Resorts destination. Here are some of the new benefits:
- M life Rewards Members earn Tier Credits for non-gaming spend (dining, hotel, entertainment, and more)
- M life Rewards cards work at all MGM Resorts properties, exceptions may apply
- theborgata.com has a fresh, new look with easier navigation
- Express Comps™ balances are simplified (MGM & Borgata Express Comps are combined)
- Will earnings remain the same after the integration?
- Yes, your Tier Credits, Points, Express Comps™ and SLOT DOLLARS® earnings remain the same.
- Will my password from the old website still work, or do I need to create a new one?
- If you have a theborgata.com and a mgmresorts.com password, please use your mgmresorts.com password to log into your M life Rewards account on the new website. If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact Borgata Customer Care at 609-317-1000.
- Will my existing PIN still work?
- If you experience problems with your PIN, please visit the M life Rewards Desk for assistance.
- Where can I view my Offers online?
- You are able to view your qualified offers online by logging into your M life Rewards account on theborgata.com. Offers can be accessed through the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Will my Bonus SLOT DOLLARS® be called something different?
- No, the name stays the same.
- Does my M life® Rewards number change?
- No, your M life® Rewards account number has not changed.
- Will I be able to use my earned Express Comps™ and Points at dining and retail outlets if I’m coming to Borgata during the integration?
- Express Comps™ and Points will be available at all times except during the temporary pause in gaming operations on April 28, 2021 starting at 2:00 AM. This pause is anticipated to last for 12 hours. Express Comps™ and Points will be available once gaming operations have resumed.
- Are any slot machines being removed during this process?
- No. All slot machines that are active prior to this upgrade will remain active.
- Will my slot vouchers printed prior to April 21, 2021, still work in a slot machine after the integration?
- No, they will not, but you can easily redeem the vouchers at the Main Cashier.
- Will there be record of my play during the integration?
- Yes, when playing with your M life® Rewards card, your play will be recorded.
- Will my online gaming account (BetMGM and Borgata online) still be connected to my M life® Rewards account after the integration?
- What is the name of the new website? How will I find it?
- The website is still theborgata.com.
- What is non-gaming spend?
- Money you spend on Hotel Rooms, Dining, Entertainment, Spa Treatments, and more.
- Do I have to go to the M life® Desk to transfer my MGM Express Comps™ to Borgata Express Comps™?
- No, your Express Comps™ balance now includes your Borgata earned Express Comps™ and all other MGM earned Express Comps™.