It’s now even easier to find out what’s happening at your Happy Place. Here are some of the added features of the new site:
New Changes, Same Happy PlaceWhat are the actual changes?
Frequently asked questions about the changes:
Borgata is now fully integrated as an MGM Resorts destination. Here are some of the new benefits:
- MGM Rewards Members earn Tier Credits for non-gaming spend (dining, hotel, entertainment, and more)
- MGM Rewards cards work at all MGM Resorts properties, exceptions may apply
- theborgata.com has a fresh, new look with easier navigation
- MGM Rewards Points balances are simplified (MGM & Borgata MGM Rewards Points are combined)
- Will earnings remain the same after the integration?
- Yes, your Tier Credits, Points, MGM Rewards Points and SLOT DOLLARS® earnings remain the same.
- Will my password from the old website still work, or do I need to create a new one?
- If you have a theborgata.com and a mgmresorts.com password, please use your mgmresorts.com password to log into your MGM Rewards account on the new website. If you continue to experience difficulty, please contact Borgata Customer Care at 609-317-1000.
- Will my existing PIN still work?
- If you experience problems with your PIN, please visit the MGM Rewards Desk for assistance.
- Where can I view my Offers online?
- You are able to view your qualified offers online by logging into your MGM Rewards account on theborgata.com. Offers can be accessed through the navigation menu on the left-hand side of the screen.
- Will my Bonus SLOT DOLLARS® be called something different?
- No, the name stays the same.
- Does my MGM Rewards number change?
- No, your MGM Rewards account number has not changed.
- Will I be able to use my earned MGM Rewards Points and Points at dining and retail outlets if I’m coming to Borgata during the integration?
- MGM Rewards Points and Points will be available at all times except during the temporary pause in gaming operations on April 28, 2021 starting at 2:00 AM. This pause is anticipated to last for 12 hours. MGM Rewards Points and Points will be available once gaming operations have resumed.
- Are any slot machines being removed during this process?
- No. All slot machines that are active prior to this upgrade will remain active.
- Will my slot vouchers printed prior to April 21, 2021, still work in a slot machine after the integration?
- No, they will not, but you can easily redeem the vouchers at the Main Cashier.
- Will there be record of my play during the integration?
- Yes, when playing with your MGM Rewards card, your play will be recorded.
- Will my online gaming account (BetMGM and Borgata online) still be connected to my MGM Rewards account after the integration?
- What is the name of the new website? How will I find it?
- The website is still theborgata.com.
- What is non-gaming spend?
- Money you spend on Hotel Rooms, Dining, Entertainment, Spa Treatments, and more.
- Do I have to go to the MGM Rewards® Desk to transfer my MGM MGM Rewards Points to Borgata MGM Rewards Points?
- No, your MGM Rewards Points balance now includes your Borgata earned MGM Rewards Points and all other MGM earned MGM Rewards Points.